Sunday, August 18, 2013

Curhat? Bisa Jadi...

Hi! So basically today is the last day that I'm able to do useless things at 7 o'clock in the morning. So, I'm gonna use this time to write something which is quite amusing yet boring but still, you'll read it cause you don't have anything useful to do besides reading my blog, lol.
What I'm gonna write today is basically about my feelings towards a boy. So, there's this boy at my school who I didn't know I had feelings for cause I liked a different boy at that time. But suddenly, when I'm unable to see him, I kind of miss him and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have a crush on him or something. The thing is, that doesn't make any sense at all, cause we're like best buds and I don't wanna ruin my friendship with him. But I can't control these feelings, it's like there are butterflies in my stomach that somehow manage to make me feel like a dork cause I know that he won't have the same feelings for me.
I want to talk to him everyday even though it's just a simple 'Hi' or a smile on both of our faces. Perhaps that is too much to ask cause I'm basically nothing, I don't have any reason for him to talk to me. I'm not his girlfriend or anything. I'm just another friend to him. I'm like a normal fish in a sea of fishes. That's me.
Well if someday he decides to read my awfully written blog, he will find this post. He won't notice cause I don't want to make it too obvious for him. I'm too shy to tell him yet I wanna tell him but I know that the outcome of it is totally gonna break my heart.


Kemungkinan terbesar mengapa gua suka sama dia adalah mungkin karena perhatiannya. Gua emang masih merasa agak kesepian semenjak ibu meninggal. Jadi kemungkinan bahwa gua mensalahartikan perhatian orang yang bersimpati karena iba terhadap gua itu besar. Gua gak bisa membedakan mana orang yang perhatian sama gua karena iba sama mana yang perhatian karena dia emang sayang sama gua. Jujur, gua emang gampang banget buat geer, tapi gua gak akan menunjukkan hal itu di depan umum karena emang kepastian itu belum ada.
Miris gak sih rasanya, lu suka sama orang tapi karena lu itu cewek, lu gak bisa ngungkapin duluan? Iya emang miris, miris banget. Sedih? Iya, sedih. Galau? Iya, galau. Mau nangis? Enggak juga sih, gua gak secengeng itu haha -.-
Tapi entah kenapa perhatiannya kepada gua itu udah cukup buat bikin gua seneng. Meskipun itu hanya perhatian sesama teman, tapi gua udah cukup seneng kok haha.. :)

Yup, mungkin segini dulu yang bisa gua tulis buat hari ini. Ternyata ngehabisin sejam ye buat nulis beginian doang hahaha -.-" okedeh sampai jumpa di post berikutnya haha :D byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment